Dream Project: Infuse Creative Fiery Energy into Your Business!
Many nights, the bright energy of my ideas keeps me awake, and find myself writing down my thoughts during the tiny hours of the morning.
Having taken a brief interlude from revenue-generating activities in July, I find my creative desires, and feelings of passion for how I serve the people in my world, have magnified in intensity.
Perhaps I needed this time to reacquaint myself and catch those precious glimpses of my innermost longings. I am deliciously taking heed of my creative yearnings, and encouraging this active phase of expression!
Passionate Dream Projects
Transitioning this passionate and creative energy into practical terms, I’m planning and implementing projects that’ll make a huge difference in the growth and success of my business. (You knew I was going to tie this into business at some point, didn’t you?)
What are some projects you’ve been putting off completing in your business that you know will make all the difference?
The types of projects I’m talking about are such things as:
- Writing your first book
- Launching a 30-day plan to double your revenues/ double your list
- Optimizing your website (SEO)
- Committing to 30 days of social media activities, blogging about your business
- Hiring a coach
- Creating your first (or a new) ‘Iresistible Free Offer’ or manifesto
- Updating your website copy
- Creating a client-attractive brand identity (or updating the one you have)
- Leading your first retreat / teleseminar / webinar / live video stream project
- Creating your first (or second) Information Product
- Creating a new money-making program you will launch in the fall
- Designing your revenue plan to 12/31
- Leading your first mini workshop
- And more…
You know these projects will move your business forward. Yet, you haven’t been able to get to do them. I invite you to commit to make time to do them now. Don’t wait any longer.
My coachs’ request of you is to decide on a project that excites you and energizes your passion and creative fire! This is a project you’d like to complete in the next 30 days.
Write down the steps needed to achieve that goal, and get to it! Be sure to schedule some time in your calendar to nurture your creativity.
The more enthusiasm, emotional energy, and focus and attention you put into what you desire, your creative life energy will pour into you. And, it feels so juicy to allow this to happen! Expressing your passion and creativity in your business will infuse it with energy, and propel you forward toward your goals.
Imagine what you could create in your business…with the help of a powerful, focused, connection-filled and creativity-infused 30 days! More details to come very soon!